Monday, 17 November 2014

KAREN MILLEN #AW14


If you've been looking to update your #AW14 wardrobe but don't know where to start - turn to KAREN MILLEN. Flaunting luxurious seasonal staples (the dress above has the office Christmas party written all over it), glitzy and faux fur clutch bags you just wont be able to resist, SUPREME leather trousers (an everyday MUST in my book) and gorgeous statement coats - the brand has everything you could want for an #AW14 wardrobe revamp! 



All images are sourced from Karen Millen/Karen Millen PR

Share:

1 comment

  1. I have been wearing Karen Millen for, I worked it out to be sixteen years! There has never been something from each collection I haven't lusted after!. One of the best quality high end name of the high street

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig