Sunday, 7 September 2014

#VERYVIP event



Last Wednesday afternoon I stopped by the fabulous #VERYVIP event to take a peek at the Very.co.uk's new September Collection, as well as Tanya Burr’s super sleek edit of the line’s pieces. Situated at the contemporary St Martin’s Lane Hotel, the new season collection flaunted colour-popping floral prints, decorative lace, sheer detailing, neoprene skirts showcasing divine A-line shapes with pleated movement – not to mention the cute everyday-to-evening accessories. A collection, in a nutshell, that you’re going to want to have - check out a couple of my favourite picks...




All images are sourced from Lee Publicity/Very

Share:

1 comment

  1. I would love to attend something like this. Great post x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig