Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Another8's NEW 'Reckoner' Collection


Want to see the brand-spanking new Another8 'Reckoner' collection/lookbook? Thought so! Launching their new line, the explosive label (which has STORMED the industry - having recently launched in ASOS and Topshop's flagship store) brought new lines and prints, slick sporty separates and divine minimalist shapes to the floor. While elsewhere funky plaid 60s-inspired coats, dresses and adorable co-ords brought about a cool contrast. And the accessories? Oh my. Don't get me started. I've already jotted down their sleek bowling bag at the TOP of my #AW14 wishlist. What will you fall for? All of it? I understand. 














All images are sourced from Another8/Another8 Lookbook

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig