Thursday, 26 June 2014

It's JUNE #2014



It's been a pretty hectic few weeks, not only have I started a new job (Fashion Editor at Wedding Magazine), I've been taking those first few tentative steps planning my wedding (mainly researching, researching, researching the dress - and no I still haven't found the one yet!). Amongst all of this I've been busy posting on Aspire, NorthWeek sunglasses, URBANEARS x H&M, Another8, Bershka and Bambi & Manson (to name just a few), hitting the prestigious L’Oréal Professional Colour Trophy 2014 awards at Grosvenor House (see the snaps below) and falling in LOVE with these GLORIOUS bronze sandals from Vagabond and these cute, innovative flip flops from Flopz





 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig