Tuesday, 6 May 2014

WIN! Jamie London Coin Pendant!



When it comes to jewellery I've got a real weakness for pendants - be it dripping with urban adornments, an old sharks tooth or eclectic, antique clusters. So, when JAMIE LONDON approached me with their beautiful COIN COLLECTION I was in pure pendant HEAVEN. Handmade in London, Jamie London has been a firm jewellery favourite of mine ever since I came across their charming pieces. They've got that real INDIVIDUAL feel to their collections; that work with any ensemble you might pull out of your wardrobe. Their Double Coin Necklace, £59 (which I'm wearing here) is especially beautifully and perfect for pairing with an old tee or simple vest for Spring/Summer'14... 

Want to WIN one? Keep on reading this post!







And happily, the gorgeous girls at Jamie London have given me another of their divine Double Coin Necklaces to GIVEAWAY to you guys this month! As seen below, both front and back coin charms are sterling silver and hang from a fine 30" bleacher chain with lobster clasp and unique Jamie tag. 

For your chance to win this gorgeous coin charm pendant from Jamie London complete the following! 

FOLLOW 
@jamiejewellery and @thefashionache on TWITTER
TWEET @jamiejewellery and @thefashionache with the words: 
Can't get enough of Jamie London! #JamieLondonComp

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 4th June 2014. You must complete all of the above to enter.  




Share:

2 comments

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig