Monday, 19 May 2014

Monsoon/Accessorize #AW14 Press Day


The Autumn/Winter'14 press days are in full flow right now - and I dropped by the amazing Monsoon/Accessorize press event to take a peek at their new collection. Showcasing an array of glittering statement jewels - with everything from exquisite chandelier earrings to divine statement necklaces on offer -  you're going to want the lot NOW. Fall swiftly in love with their beautiful clutches, satchels and totes - and why you're at it don one of their fabulous new nifty hats to bare the colder weather in style with. I don't know about you but I can't wait for this lot to drop in store...








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig