Saturday, 26 April 2014

TRANSITION in STYLE



I’m no stranger to short-sighted-ness – in fact it can potentially take me at least forty minutes to find my glasses if I’m not wearing them (or contacts) - so I recognise the importance of fashion-savvy frames for when you’re not wearing your contact lenses. And, if you want to TRANSITION seamlessly through life (and all the states of the British weather) the optical genius’s at Transitions Optical and Etnia Barcelona have the answer: their latest collaboration.


The world leader in pioneering light-adaptive lens technology, Transitions Optical and Etnia Barcelona (a cool, independent frame designer) are proud to announce their latest collaboration and partnership (and you know I LOVE a good collab). Together they’ve brought about a collection of transitional frames that will work perfectly for anyone who likes to accessorize their sartorial elegance in style. Showcasing everything from this season’s quirky round numbers (very Johnny Depp) to an OTM pastel pink pair – this latest collaboration promises to bring you style, vision and ultimately? Two glasses in one. What more could you ask for? 



All images are sourced from Chase PR/Transitions Optical/Etnia Barcelona
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig