Monday, 14 April 2014

THE AVIATOR



If, like me, you’ve been searching for that perfect pair of sunglasses (for your face shape, style and wardrobe) Shade Station can cater to all of your needs – however specific. For me, it’s all about aviators – in particular? Those that flaunt the old-school mirrored lenses (think TOP GUN, you with me?). Beautifully shaped and ideal for pairing with, well, pretty much anything (from your bikini to that Isabel Marant ensemble) they’re effortlessly cool and instantly on-point for the new season. Shade station stock a great range of Ray-Ban sunglasses, including the Ray-ban Aviator which I instantly fell for…you can find my perfect pair HERE



Product shots are sourced from NYPR/Shade Station
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig