Wednesday, 2 April 2014

I HEART HOOCHIE MAMA



I love and I hate falling in love with a label. I love it because it opens up an entirely new world of accessories, style and direction for your seasonal wardrobe. I hate it because my bank balance doesn’t quite agree with the amount I want to spend on the new brand and said accessories, style and direction. It’s a difficult one – but you have to learn to embrace the ‘new brand LUST’, and purchase one new piece at a time. My recent label love affair is with Hoochie Mama. Showcasing luxe brands such as Grafea and Wonderhaus (as well as the super SLICK, graphic printed clutches from Rianna Phillips) it’s a tough brand to ignore. There’s no doubt that Hoochie Mama is the place to find cool, futuristic (minimalistic) jewellery pieces for updating your old ensembles with - or that sleek clutch that effortlessly brings a style FIRE to your latest look. So, what are you waiting for? Hoochie Mama awaits HERE.







All images are sourced from Emslie Creative PR/Hoochie Mama

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig