Monday, 14 April 2014

DECEMBER Press Day #AW14


I recently stopped by the effortlessly cool DECEMBER PR AW14 Press Day to see what their amazing array of brands had in store for next season. Heading straight to the top of my personal wishlist for AW14 are the super SLICK, contemporary designs from London-based shoe label, FINSK. Having launched in 2004 by talented Finnish shoe designer Julia Lundsten - it's definitely one to watch if you're into directional shoe design. The luxe leather separates and effortless detailing from HAIZHEN WANG were also calling my name...LOUDLY. Having been crowned Winner of 2012 Fashion Fringe, Haizhen Wang has swiftly become one of my favourite designers (and I adored the collection when he teamed up with FIERCE shoe designer and friend, FURY London). Amongst my other favourites were Draw in Light's amazing prints, and the cool tee's from Studio White Label...




























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig