Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Another8 @ BOX PARK


So, I'll admit it: my name is Sarah and I'm an Another8 addict. Yes, I want the ENTIRE collection, and YES, it's starting to look like the majority of my Spring/Summer'14 wardrobe IS actually devoted to the fresh new brand - but am I sorry? HELL no. This is THE brand to keep your eye on for not just NOW, but the FUTURE. Having just launched their store at Box Park in Shoreditch, London, this is your chance to really explore the brand and see it, face to, well, FABRIC. Not only is the brand EXPLODING in the industry, but they've already been spotted on the likes of style icon, Cara Delevingne too....so, what are you waiting for?











Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this Brand I need the whole collection in my wardrobe can't wait to got visit the store it looks amazing. Your post on the 'Jamie' backpack introduced me to them and loved them ever since. xx

    http://rubysapphirecloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig