Sunday, 30 March 2014

SUPERDRY #AW14 Press Day


High street GIANT Superdry really brought some SERIOUS style for AW14. Showcasing cool bikers, their signature parkas, luxe leathers, gorgeous gilets, luxe faux fur trims and cool camo-print jeans - the brand really inspired my love for layers and easy, wearable statement pieces. The label brought a huge haul of great jeans and washes to the table, perfect for pairing with their cool tees, and ideal for everyday-wear. And, the accessories? They were as awesome as ever. Slick watches grabbed my eye, while their colour-popping beauty range pulled me in instantly. With gorgeous food from Soho House, a nail bar from Cheeky and some guy grooming from Gentleman's Tonic - the press event was an instant hit. 









All images are sourced from Superdry PR/Superdry

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig