Friday, 7 February 2014

TOM FORD X SECRETSALES.COM




If, like me, you’re a HUGE fan of TomFord – then Secret Sales is the website you want to be looking at right now. From NOW until MIDNIGHT TOMORROW (Saturday 8th February 2014) the site is showcasing a selection of highly sought after Tom Ford pieces with up to 50% off (can’t breathe? I know….I feel the same way). Since Tom Ford launched in 2005, the iconic designer has swept the FROW and the fashion world into a frenzy. His luxe designs and much-lusted-after accessories are at the top of every fashion editor’s ‘it’ list and will continue to be so for many years and seasons to come…

All images are sourced from Instinct PR/secretsales.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig