Monday, 3 February 2014

My Boyfriend Collection: NOISY MAY


If you’ve been reading the blog, you may have recognised my soft spot for NoisyMay. The fast fashion, high-street brand (available at Selfridges, ASOS & House of Fraser) is all about ‘rock, fashion, attitude and a whole lot of tongue in cheek.’ Their latest drop – that I’m already lusting after – is the brand’s signature tee: The Boyfriend Tee. Soft, easy-to-wear and just that perfectly little bit oversized this is a t-shirt that you’ll want to sleep in, wake up in, party in, and dance in – regardless of where you are and what else you’re wearing. In a nutshell – it’s all about the tee this summer - and I know I can’t get enough of it. Pair it with anything – from your favourite ripped boyfriend jeans, to that luxe leather pencil skirt…




All images and video's are sourced from Bestseller PR/Noisy May/YouTube
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig