Thursday, 20 February 2014

MANGO's Spring Line


Mango's SS14 drop is everything you could want this summer. Whether it's sleek, slick work-wear you're after, or bohemian, laid back staples - the high street giant has it all. I've already completely fallen for their beautiful, free-spirited line - full to bursting of charming tribal-like prints, soft collarless, oversized shirts, cute rolled-sleeved jackets and comfy, stylish cardigans - all destined to be teamed with a cool pendant and a battered Michael Kors watch. Frayed edges, delicate pleats and relaxed rara skirts are the details at the heart of the collection, and one of the main accessories for me? Those achingly cool Chain Suede Ankle Boots in tan. They'll go with anything and EVERYTHING - especially bare legs and your favourite bleached denim cut-offs. 









All images are sourced from MANGO/Bryan Morel PR

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this post and your blog. Mango is amazing. I think I might just have to go shopping in Mango at the weekend.
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! :) that's lovely!
    I know - I'm not going to be able to stay away!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig