Tuesday, 11 February 2014

IN THE PINK with Quiz


JEANS: ASOS
JUMPER: Next
BRACELET: Warehouse


When it came to styling up my chosen Quiz piece for their Valentine's Day Dressing Challenge - it was all about being in the PINK. Having opted for the fast fashion brand's Cream Lace Platform Shoes, which perfectly payed tribute to this season's lace trend - there was only one thing to do: pair the luxe showstoppers with THE hue of the season: PINK. For Valentine's Day this ensemble is girly and chic - but ultimately - it's relaxed and not too try-hard. Why pull together a look that's great but totally uncomfortable and unwearable, when you can throw together something chic and effortless that you'll want to wear all day every day...? 

On an even more romantic note, I can honestly say that these shoes will live a long and happy life in my shoe wardrobe - as they've also recently become the shoes I was wearing when my boyfriend proposed...just another reason why I'll never be taking them off. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig