Monday, 10 February 2014

ASOS'S Denim Hub



So, something really great happened recently. I’d been going through this phase of not wearing jeans. My black skinnies had become my uniform (that and cool slogan tee’s and faux fur jackets – that sort of thing). I don’t know if it’s something to do with the time of year and the sombre hues that accompany it – but I just couldn’t get out of them. But then, I found a pair of jeans I loved – and I realised, it’s all about the wash. It’s ALL about the wash. A pair of bleached, ripped-up and faded jeans found me back on the denim bandwagon just in time for spring. Then it was a pair of blush pink corkers from ASOS that had me digging out the bank card and the ASOS Premier account. Basically? In a nutshell? I’m back in LOVE with denim and I haven’t been happier. 


So when the ASOS Spring/Summer’14 denim drop landed in my inbox there just wasn’t a hope in hell for my bank balance this month. With their line of OTM key cuts, authentic denim washes, fresh 90s shapes and those textured, ripped and busted knees we’re all about this SS14 - they haven’t missed a denim beat. Fall hard for their slick skinny styles and ankle grazing raw hems – perfect for pairing with luxe skyscrapers and a go-get attitude. I can’t stress how much it’s about the ASOS denim hub right now…got GET people. GO GET. 





All images are sourced from ASOS/ASOS PR
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig