Sunday, 5 January 2014

LESS is MORE - trust me


Don’t you just LOVE it when you come across a brand that you INSTANTLY fall for? That’s how I felt when I came across the cool, dynamic tees and pieces from Less Clothing. Recently seen on Queen B, this is a label that brings a cool, edgy street-style vibe to the floor, whether you rock it day or night. Formed in 2011 by graphic designer Christopher Bookless, the label is a unisex graphic cult brand that takes the one-size t-shirt and uses it as a platform for creativity – working statement designs inspired by day-to-day life and counter club culture. Fall hard for the label’s signature leatherette cuffs and embossed labels and pair the effortless designs with your favourite bleach-wash boyfriend jeans, frayed denim cut-offs and old-school converse or flip flops for summer. This is a label all about individuality and working it into your AW13 or SS14 wardrobe is going to be no bother at all. Trust me. 









All images are sourced from Less Clothing/Keshi Fashion PR
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig