Sunday, 26 January 2014

Internaçionale's SS14 line



When high-street brand, Internaçionale's Spring/Summer'14 collection and lookbook landed in my inbox, I was instantly seduced by their gorgeous ice cream pastel accessories and colour-popping garments. Working some of the key trends for the new season (including intricate cut-out detailing on that divine blush pink clutch (above), the ready-for-the-BBQ floral blazer and those amazing buckle-up-and-hold-on heels below) it's fair to say I was instantly smitten with the new line! Glorious statement necklaces take centre stage for the line, as well as some cool Rihanna-style 90s denim pieces fit for pairing with over-sized tees or cute crop tops. 









All images are sourced from Internaçionale/Internaçionale PR

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig