Sunday, 12 January 2014

ACCESS ALL ASOS #ASOSswapshop



To catch you up on my weekend happenings, this Saturday it was all about the Access All ASOS #ASOSswapshop at ASOS HQ. Armed with my new c/o Another8 leather rucksack (it was its first outing!) and my three garments to swap, it was all about sussing out which ASOS or fellow Insider’s garment I wanted from the rails once in. After a yummy breakfast from the ASOS crew and mini meet and greet, we settled down to a presentation about the cool ASOS marketplace – where not only can you make some serious cash, but you can build a brand or boutique. Definitely something to think about!

After lunch (which was loaded with gorgeous wraps) the countdown for the #ASOSswapshop was on. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to having a game plan – I’d even worked out a fastest route like WalkIt.com for heaven’s sake – and rounded up and raring to go, I think the ASOS team were slightly alarmed by the number of us and determined looks on our faces as we lined up on the starting line. Chaos did ensue – but I    managed to pick up three pieces including a pair of sunglasses, an ASOS pair of white jeans and an ASOS skirt.


Next up? A chat from the lovely Amy at Mod Dolly (who is soon to be bringing out a new designer line called Joella) and Steve from House of Jam which I was really impressed by (watch out for an up-coming post guys!). The label features a hell of a lot of vintage but also some cool in-house made designs and funky kimonos. Steve from House of Jam also brought with him his gorgeous Dachshund, Ernie who was also very vocal during his presentation. Aw!

A BIG thanks to the #AccessAllASOS team for inviting me! 







Amy from Mod Dolly!



Ernie! And below - Steve from House of Jam



Share:

2 comments

  1. That bag is a beaut so chic <3

    http://rubysapphirecloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! It's from a brand-spanking new label called Another8! It's lush - you should check it out!

    Thanks for the lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig