Sunday, 22 December 2013

TONI&GUY: The coffee table STYLE book


One of the best gifts I've received this Christmas so far has definitely been from the lovely people at TONI&GUY. Rocking up on my desk last week (at quite a hefty weight might I add) was the hair-meets-fashion-meets-heritage global giant's coffee table style book, celebrating 50 fabulous years in the industry. And, how those 50 years have been LEGENDARY. Within it's luxury pages it covers a complete retrospective of the iconic imagery behind the hairdressing SUPERBRAND (each and every one personally selected by Global Creative Director, Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck). Every image is a crowd-stopper, a stop-in-your-tracks, I-want-that-hair kind of image. This is a brand that brings us a lot of the show-stopping hair on the runways...season after glorious season...and you've got to love it. 









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig