Tuesday, 3 December 2013

#QVC SS14 Press Day & MTV


Last week I dropped by the fabulous #QVCSS14 press day for a glimpse at what the New Year is to bring. And, the answer? A whole lot of gorgeous-ness! With everything from slick Lulu Guiness clutch bags, to British Bake Off style kitchen aid's and an array of jewellery so beautiful that it'll be a fight to squeeze the whole darn lot on my Christmas wishlist! And, I've got to say QVC? Your displays were GORGE. Room after room was packed to the brim of everything one could desire for 2014. 















For a quick cocktail later, I also dropped by the MTV Emerging Talent gig - a good ending to a top night. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig