Friday, 27 December 2013

OH GIVENCHY!



I’ve got a real soft spot for http://www.givenchy.com/en/Givenchy (hasn’t everyone?) and this was only heightened with the arrival of this season’s cult Bambi sweater and matching accessories. Italian designer, Riccardo Tisci currently heads the brand, and continues to win over the industry and the critics with his amazing designs and fabulous collections - having taken the reigns in 2005. Top of my wishlist for 2014? I'd love the Bambi sweat and tee to wear through till SS14 - I'd wear mine tucked into a luxe white A-line skirt I've just nabbed from the ASOS sale. And that zesty orange across-the-body bag? And those shoes? Okay, I've changed my mind. I want them all. Find all of these picks on the gorgeous go-to designer hub: THEN & NOW, where other delectable designer numbers also lie...





All images are sourced from THEN AND NOW/Givenchy

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig