Thursday, 5 December 2013

NEW LABEL LAUNCH: Another8


You know me - I can’t get enough of a new label launch - and when it comes to brand new urban luxe womenswear label, Another8, there’s no doubt I was in my element. Led by a team of top London creatives, the brand aims to ‘bridge the gap between the familiar mass-produced high-street and the often unattainable designer label’ and brings a stream of serious style along with it. Launching this December Another8 presents two capsule preview collections. First up is Minimal House, a Céline-style line featuring luxe neutrals, slick premium leather and beautifully quilted detailing. This easy-to-wear collection showcases sports luxe separates, gorgeous urban cracked leather jackets and embroidered patent pencil skirts, all polished off with a sprinkling of delightfully luxurious accessories including premium leather rucksacks (I’ve SOOOO got my eye on the white number) and Perspex transparent clutches.
  

Their second drop is the line 90s Jungle, a street-style, eclectic, print-statement-making collection that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF (completely). Introducing cool slogan and branded tees, patent leather bombers, metallic boxy crop tops, colour-popping leopard-print separates and hugely versatile, reversible printed jackets, crop tops and shorts (not to mention the unisex graphic t-shirts), this is a line for those who like to stand out from the crowd…

So all in all – it appears that, after today’s launch, and my obvious love for the brand – this is a label that’s going to land me in A LOT of trouble (with the boyfriend, and probably my bank as well)…



















Another8 image is sourced from Protein PR/Another8

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig