Tuesday, 3 December 2013

GERARD DAREL handbag drop SS14


Gerard Darel - a designer beloved by all, including the likes of Fearne Cotton and Jessica Alba. And, with the designer's latest SS14 bag collection hitting the scene - it's completely understandable why. Attached? My my edit of the must-have's from Darel's latest accessory drop. Admittedly it's not much of an 'edit' seeing as I found it extremely difficult to remove any one bag from my visual wishlist for the feature post. Top of the wishlist though? It's got to be the gorgeous blush pink, chain handled, across-the-body bag and the delectable neutral snakeskin clutch. I can't describe my lust for both of these pieces...

















All images are sourced from Goodley PR/Gerard Darel

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig