Saturday, 28 December 2013

CHRISTMAS #Instagramed


For a sneaky peek into my Christmas here's a little Instagram moodboard showcasing some of my favourite gifts from the festive season. Designer Gabriel Vielma brought a smile to my face by sending me one of his gorgeous silk twill scarfs printed in London. Featuring luxe hand rolled hems, and arriving beautifully wrapped in a matte black presentation gift box, I've got no doubt that this little printed beauty will be sitting pretty wrapped around my wrist for the rest of AW13 through to SS14. 


I finally got the gorgeous leather and suede ankle boots from & Other Stories I've been lusting after for a while now, while the boyfriend came up trumps with an urban, edgy chain pendant and pair of shabby-chic luxe shoe boots from All Saints. Not only this, but he followed these little beauties up with The Fashion Ache themed stationary (can't beat a bit of stationary) AND a beautifully executed perspex and matte The Fashion Ache clutch made by himself! To say I was delighted would be an understatement. ASOS sent 20% off in the post (thanks guys!) which, might I add, I put to VERY good use, while I also received an external battery for my iPhone for those trips to London when I ALWAYS run out of battery! No the feeling? Thought so! (Too much instagramming, too many tweets etc etc., you know the drill). 



All images are taken with INSTAGRAM
Share:

1 comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig