Tuesday, 17 December 2013

ASOS's FESTIVE Picks!


If, like me, you're a little behind on the old Christmas shopping (okay, I'll be honest...I haven't even started yet! Gah!), then don't panic. ASOS has goodies aplenty to fill your friends and family's stockings. If it's decadent metallic clutch bags or luxury white notebooks that they're after - the online internet giant has it. Wrap delectable earrings up in glittering paper and satin ribbons, fill luxury paper bags with candy coloured nail lacquers from Model's Own and OTM transparent perspex clutches (reminiscent of those seen on the catwalk). Delight in Photo Booth Props set to make every image ridiculous and find fun in the brand's gorgeous tiered, pleated skirt - oh so frou frou! 






Images are sourced from ACCESS ALL ASOS/PR SHOTS/ASOS

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig