Thursday, 7 November 2013

SS14 Press Day: H PR LONDON


This week has been one long sweep of gorgeous press days. Not only is my mental wardrobe and wish-list full of new Spring/Summer'14 pieces, but I've forgotten how to say no when it comes to the bountiful amounts of cocktails, champagne flutes and cupcakes that are on offer at these things. First up on the blog? The lovely H PR London press day. Steeped in beautiful accessories, rail upon rail of garments I couldn't wait to flip through and luxe jewellery you just won't be able to get enough of. Top of my list? Faith Connexion. Oh boy - there is nothing (NOTHING) that's going to keep my from their latest collection. Check out my snaps below...






    Faith Connexion... 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig