Thursday, 28 November 2013

ASOS COVER GIRL: ZOSIA MAMET



The latest, much-anticipated (as ever) issue of ASOS Magazine has landed. Their cover girl of choice this issue? Zosia Mamet. And, as ASOS themselves said, ‘Quiky, weird and wonderful, the ever stylish Zosia Mamet is our kind of girl.’ Wearing ASOS’s Zip Detail Bonded Biker Coat, ASOS Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Top, ASOS Open Mesh Top, ASOS Jacquard Mini Skirt and ASOS Darling Trainers, Mamet rocked her dynamic look in serious style on this month's cover! 

On being on the hit show Girls:
“I love every single aspect of being on the show…I have the most fun job in the world. And Lena – I don’t know if I’ve worked with someone who has so much responsibility but is so calm. She is just one of the coolest, most collected humans I’ve ever met…that’s an incredible example to learn from.”


On the appeal of the show:
“She made a story about kids in their early 20s, in an unglamorous way. It was full throttle, didn’t pull punches, and wasn’t afraid to make things uncomfortable. It’s entertaining and funny, but also dark and sad and unabashed and unapologetic. I think people feel they can really relate to it – like she was telling their story.”


On moving from LA to New York:
“I was incredibly lonely and I moved seven times during that first season’s filming. Then, during the second season, I fell in love with the city and suddenly it became easy and wonderful – it really is like no other place in the world.”

On her style:
“I’m not a girl who is going to put something on that I can’t breathe in or walk in or sit down in, I don’t see the point I like something I feel good in, that feels ‘me’.”



All images, quotes and information is sourced from ASOS Magazine and the photographer Michael Hauptman
ASOS PR
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig