Thursday, 28 November 2013

An APPOINTMENT with MARK HILL


This week, I stopped by the Soho Sanctum Hotel in London for a gorge appointment with the lovely Mark Hill. Now, as you’ll already know, Mark’s won just about every award the hairdressing world has to offer, including everything from 2 x British Hairdresser of the Year (the Bafta’s of hairdressing), 2 x International Hairdresser of the Year and ‘World Supreme Master New York’…and believe me when I say these are just a few of his astounding accolades. He’s styled and cut everyone’s hair from the lovely Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby to Hollywood royalty, including the likes of Michelle Pfeiffer and Johnny Depp, and his array of fabulous products (wet and electricals) can be found on the shelves of Boots and other high street stores. He styled my hair just how I like it: BIG, BOLD and CURLY and worked his hairdressing magic when it came to teasing out my perfect style. The tool of choice to get my look? Mark Hill’s Wonder Waver…which, might I add, I fell in love with straight away. This super tool’s dynamic shape and curvature creates the perfect individual wave each and every time.


P.s. And, much to my delight, the said Wonder Waver turned up on my desk at work today. Thanks guys, you’re awesome! xxxx

Find out more about Mark Hill HERE








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig