Monday, 21 October 2013

Wish Want Wear


I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to experience the latest in ‘dress hire’, an exciting new space in fashion ecommerce that’s taking over the UK, from the fabulous website, Wish Want Wear. This is the perfect service for those of us who not only panic when it comes to throwing together an ensemble for that high-fashion event, but go into, what one may only call, shopping overdrive. Wish Want Wear instead provides you with that ultimate statement dress (from an array of gorgeous designers you’ve always lusted after – including the likes of Just Cavalli, M Missoni, Halston Heritage, Temperley London and Sass & Bide) for hire, at a mere fraction of the designer price tag. Who said you can’t have a designer wardrobe that doesn’t break the bank?


Click here: designer dresses to check the service out. 


After falling in love with their luxurious printed, cut-out Wish Want Wear Just Cavalli dress
– wild horses could not stop me from hiring the little beauty to wear to an up-and-coming event I was attending. AND, with a ‘second size for free’ service, I could relax in the knowledge that, even though I hadn’t tried the frock on, an ill-fitting dress just wasn’t on the cards.

And the hiring process itself? It’s easy – there’s no faffing about at the post office with which returns service to use, it’s all included in the hire price and your dress arrives pristine and equipped with a stick-able returns label to quickly pop on when it’s time to send it back. And, I guess that that was the only negative: having to part with a dress that I’d pretty-much fallen head-over-heels with. But, without Wish Want Wear, there’s no way I’d have been able to work Just Cavalli at such a low price tag! I’m in no doubt I’ll be using it again! 

So go on, which designer dresses will YOU choose?

Find them on FACEBOOK: Our FB @ WishWantWear
& TWITTER: @WishWantWear





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig