Tuesday, 22 October 2013

RACHEL ENTWISTLE: Jewellery Connoisseur


I can’t stress that feeling of utter fashion JOY when you come across a label that you secretly think has actually been made for you (it’s THAT intuitive to your tastes). When Rachel Entwistle’s collection lookbooks landed in my inbox I immediately felt a connection with her disturbingly beautiful jewellery line. Beautifully edgy, distinctively off-the-cuff and effortlessly cool – Entwistle has delivered pure accessory genius when it comes to her stackable cuffs, gorgeously eerie rings and statement necklaces. These are pieces that BECOME part of you – that you find difficult to take off, and naked without. They’re the pieces that punk up a simple white vest and ripped jeans, bring a juxtaposition of style to a minimalist, modernist ensemble – like that from Acne’s AW13 Collection – that inspire others to hunt for the exact same piece until they find it. In a nutshell? Every single piece is just completely, and UTTERLY lustworthy. There I said it. Now, where can I get my hands on a piece? Ah yes, right HERE










All images are sourced from HPR/Rachel Entwistle/Rachel Entwistle Lookbooks

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig