Monday, 21 October 2013

PATRICK LI SS14


Chinese born designer, Patrick Li, delivered a beautifully minimalist, delectably modernist Spring/Summer’14 line this September, that within seconds had the FROW under its scintillatingly, faintly surgical allure. Flirting deliciously with zesty, neon hues, Li teams luxe spring white with transparent voile and slick, asymmetric lines. With a hint of sport luxe about the collection, every garment will work perfectly paired with either towering, sky scraper heels OR those cut-out shoes boots you’ve been lusting for all season long. I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to get my hands on just even a little bit of this line. 






All images are sourced from Patrick Li/Bloody Gray PR

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig