Thursday, 10 October 2013

Oh My Love


Free spirited, blazingly sophisticated and utterly cool? East London brand, Oh My Love is for you. The young fashion label is born to adorn any WILD, adventurous girl who knows her own mind and style. Started in 2009 by Parisian-born designer, Anne Lombard, (who struggled to find trend-led clothing that set her style heart on fire) the brand is all about supplying those of us who like to dress with an edge with bulging, off-the-cuff wardrobes. Inspired by cool street-style girls across the globe, the label breathes FIERCE prints, biker leather and fresh inspiration. Find your own personal slice of Oh My Love at Topshop and ASOS, as well as their own e-commerce site. It’s all happening HERE people. 







All images are sourced from Oh My Love/PR Shots

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig