Thursday, 10 October 2013

FAITH CONNEXION: AW13



I don’t know about you, but I KNOW when it’s happened. I get that uncomfortable feeling of near-panic that, if I don’t purchase at least something from the collection I’ve just fallen in love with right this minute, before anyone else gets their ring-covered mitts on it, it will have been a HUGE mistake. That’s how I felt when I came across French fashion house, Faith Connexion’s parisian chic/London luxe style and signature collection. With its edgy couture attitude and cool silhouettes, slick leather bikers, leather skinnies and grungy fur jackets, this is a label to definitely make an investment in. The rock ‘n’ roll rose prints bring a contemporary twist on floral to the floor – and make it much more wearable for those of us who won’t approach paisley or Dahlia inspired prints within a five feet perimeter. And, it’s already on the radar of a long list of fashion girls, including the likes of Cara Delevingne, Alison Mosshard and Chloe Sevigny. Available at Net-A-Porter, the brand’s latest pieces are just a mere click away…







All images are sourced from Faith Connexion/Net-A-Porter
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig