Thursday, 3 October 2013

#COSMOBLOGAWARDS


Well, my lovelies, the #COSMOBLOGAWARDS has been and gone - all in a BIG night of GLITZ, GLAM and true Cosmopolitan style. Unfortunately I didn't win (sob!) but I still had the best time (so thank you to ALL who took the time to vote for me). I got to meet the fabulous Cosmopolitan Magazine team as well as some seriously COOL bloggers (big SHOUT OUT to KaoriAnne, Kate from Pretty Little Us and Jess from The Travelista) and VERY much enjoyed the photo booth larking about, never-ending stream of cocktails and champagne and general AMAZING-NESS of the night. . And, when it came to the outfit? Well. In true TheFashionAche style, I turned to the one only Natalia Kaut for the dress, ASOS for the shoes, and of course, the cool edgy designs from Hannah Warner for the jewellery. Check out my night....


















Dress: Natalia Kaut Alisija Dress @ THEN AND NOW
Shoes: ASOS Hysteria Heeled Sandals
Rings (on right hand) & Cuff: Hannah Warner Jewellery
Birds Ring: TOPSHOP
Skull ring: H&M
Clutch: Bespoke by Sail Medic
Necklace: Forever 21

My THANK YOU notes:

A HUGE thank you to Natalia Kaut & Chloe Pierre at THEN & NOW for lending me the dress
A MASSIVE thank you to Alicia at MLPR and Hannah Warner for lending me the jewellery 
And finally, a BIG thank you to ASOS for the special discount on the shoes! 
Thank you 
THANK YOU 
Thank you!
xxxxx

Share:

2 comments

  1. love the look
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!

    Looks like u had alot of fun! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig