Thursday, 26 September 2013

Melis Yildiz AW13


I've got a problem. Melis Yildiz's AW13 collection landed in my inbox today...and I don't know how to avoid purchasing them. Seriously. And, it's not just the shoes - the luxury label's bags have got me all in a tizzy too - did you see the colour-popping, boxy mini totes? *Sigh* Oh, it's definitely lust, maybe even love at first sight. Especially when it comes to her SS14 collection (which believe me, will be hitting this spot asap - I think you may have already recognised my rather unhealthy obsession with two-strap sandals, no?). Founded in 2012 by Melis Paciotti, the label brings together luxury femininity and pure and utter elegance – not to mention a fabulously bold colour palette with decadent metallic detailing...oh dear: *runs off to check bank balance*.








All images are sourced from Goodley PR/Melis Yildiz
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig