Thursday, 26 September 2013

Hailee Steinfeld for ASOS Magazine


The November 2013 issue of ASOS Magazine features the stylish, True Grit star, Hailee Steinfeld. Not only has the 16 year old already got an Oscar nomination and Miu Miu campaign under her belt, but she’s causing one hell of a stir on the style scene as well. Check out the actresses cool styling skills, a few snippets of ASOS’s interview with the star and the behind-the-scenes video...


On getting into acting:
“It just became this thing where I said ‘I want to do that’ just as the week before I’d say ‘I want to play basketball’...I went to classes for a year and loved it and got an agent. Before I started acting, I could never find anything I was satisfied with, but I think with acting, the fact that I’m constantly doing something different...every bit is so exciting.”



On people’s belief in her:
“It’s the most flattering thing because people have only seen me in one film. I remember getting the calls for Romeo & Juliet and Ender’s Game, and you always wonder what makes people think of you for those roles...I have moments where I’m like, ‘Why me?’ This is unreal!’”

On Romeo & Juliet co-star Douglas Booth:
“He is so, so great...I can’t think about him without laughing. I love him so much – he’s so funny...I couldn’t have asked for a better person to experience this with.”

On fashion:
“Fashion is something I’ve always been interested in...I used to watch the Oscars but paid no attention to the awards...It wasn’t until I started attending red carpet events and was flown out to Paris for my first show, and saw how much is put into it all, that I had this new appreciation for everything. Now it’s become a huge part of my life.”



All images/quotes are sourced from ASOS PR/ASOS
ASOS behind-the-scenes video: ASOS/YouTube

Credits:
ASOS Magazine and the photographer Michael Hauptman.
ASOS Magazine, November 2013 will be available in print on the 30th of September and online on the 2nd of October.
Hailee wears: ASOS Contrast Colour Block Coat, ASOS Tricky or Treat Print T-Shirt, ASOS Leopard Jacquard Skinny Trousers and ASOS Absolute Chelsea Ankle Boots.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment & let me know your blog link :)

©   | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig